- A Mother’s day miracle
- A Candy Cane Gospel
- What is Truth?
- How do you know the Bible is True?
- How do you know God exists?
- Fear Not!
- The Storms of life may result in a Final Exam
- Simple glass of water
- Make me a blessing to someone!
- God’s Work takes Team work
- On the Brink-Dad’s Story-
- God’s Faithfulness-financial trials
- What have I got to lose?
- What if I never asked?
- Not good enough – Debby’s story
- God’s appointed Time
- God’s grace and peace!!
- An Answer to a mother’s prayer
- Dr. Nancy’s Story
- Helpful “Trinity” explanation
- What does “believe” really mean?
- A Date with God
- Why do bad things happen?
- How can I know if I am a born-again Christian?
- How can I know the Bible is true?
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Malinda was extremely worried and brought a recent problem to her Bible class. Perhaps you have encountered a similar problem. She was deeply concerned for her family and their eternal destiny. They claimed they didn’t believe in hell but did … Continue reading
Many times new believers have asked the same questions involving their standing in God’s family as children of God. There is no understanding of His power, His mercy, His grace and forgiveness or His promise of eternal life but perhaps … Continue reading